ISI is monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely. As this dynamic situation continues to evolve, we want to reaffirm our commitment to being responsive to customer needs and to protecting the health of our employees. Below are some actions we have undertaken to accomplish both of these very important objectives.
- This week, ISI is migrating most of its employees to work from their homes.
- Some ongoing business functions require employees to be on site, and these employees are practicing the CDC recommended social distancing, hand washing and disinfecting of work and common spaces. Employees who feel sick are required to stay home, even if they are scheduled to work on site.
- All employees are encouraged to limit social contact wherever possible.
- ISI has halted business travel and will not host visitors to the office through the end of March. We will continue to evaluate this travel and visitor restriction, and it may be extended to follow guidelines from national and local governments.
- Warehouse inventory has been increased to protect against potential supply interruptions.
Thank you for selecting ISI to service your business systems needs. These are unprecedented times, and we want you to know that we are here to support you.
Steve Barram on behalf of the entire ISI team